Monday 14 May 2012

New School,New Life

It's the sixth day i went to smk kgv, i enjoy staying there because i love their school environment, their school seems so peace and quiet and it's really a good place to sit and study <3 i manage to make some new friends there,slowly. During this period, i tell myself to enjoy my form 6 life since this is not gonna happen again in my future life. So i have given myself some challenge in order to be a successful person :-
1) If possible,stop playing FACEBOOK for next 1 and a half year.
2)Willing to accept any job or work for training myself to improve my weaknesses.
3)Study, study and also study.
4)Pay attention in the class *this is easy to say, but is the hardest to do it!
5)Make new friends.
6)Try my level best to get good result.
7)Enjoy attending every TUITION classes since i can't escape from that, all i have to do is just enjoy it. XD

p/s : I hope i can really practise these challenge. I know i can do it !

No comments:

Post a Comment